29 August 2023

Rendering - Daily items made from bovine byproducts

What do paint, lipstick, charcoal, and footballs have in common? They are all essential items we use in our lives and come from cattle. By Harris Ranch Beef Company.

The main reason we raise cattle is for the delicious beef they produce. What is left over is called a byproduct. When we harvest a beef animal, about 60% of that animal becomes beef. The remaining 40% includes skin, fat, bones, tendons, organs, etc. Here is where byproducts become especially important. We can’t waste half an animal! But we can use those items in inventive and innovative ways to help make our lives easier.

关于亚太区皮革展 ​



我们主办多个专注时尚及生活潮流的商贸展览会, 为这不断变化的行业,提供最全面的买家及参展商服务,方便他们了解急速转变的行业环境,并预测来季趋势。