Jane Singer of Inside Fashion, Hong Kong holds three marketing seminars on the following topics:
1. “New Developments in Knitting for the Footwear Industry, Especially for Uppers”
2. “Strategies for Building Profitable Brands”
3. “Core Consumer Attitudes that Will Impact Retail Sales in 2017”
SATRA Technology UK presents a seminar on: “Supporting Product development from Concept to Customers”
that will illustrate the importance of devising a realistic and practical validation process for a new material, product, production process or application, with case histories.
Complimentary media entry is available here
Two Major Annual Conferences
The annual conference programme at APLF has developed into a self-contained module over the years to complement the core activity of the trade fair.
The Global Footwear Retail Conference (GFRC)
holds its third edition on 30 March from 10:00 am – 01:00 pm. This year’s conference will have as its main segments the following topics:
- Political choices reshaping the world: what impact on the footwear retail industry?
- Disruptive technologies in footwear retail: Virtual Reality, Live streaming, 3D printing. Will they bring customers back to the stores or keep them home?
- Footwear consumer’s preferences: key trends from Athleisure to Smart shoes distilled by GFRC’s experts.
Presenting companies include Footwear Distributors & Retailers of America (FDRA), ATOM Group, French Federation of Footwear, Global Footwear Partnerships LLC, Fashionmii
and more. Learn more about the full programme here
and register now
for complimentary media entry. For other media enquiries, please contact Ms. Kennise Pang, Senior Marketing Communications Executive at [email protected]
The Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Conference
takes place on the same day from 12:00 noon – 05:30 pm.
This year’s event will concentrate on the lifecycle of products with sustainability and innovation being key themes. Discussions on effective supply chain mapping, recent developments of the multi-brand ZDHC, alternative materials, innovation in chemistry and animal welfare will be featured. The conference is organised by APLF and the British Leather Council (BLC) and sponsored by Stahl (Platinum), Lanxess (Gold), Micro-Pak and PrimeAsia (Bronze) with ILM as Media Sponsor.