Standard Price (Physical/ Online): US$200 per person + VAT/booking fee
A half-day hybrid conference featuring a live in-person event and a virtual conference for those that cannot attend in-person.
After an absence of two years, APLF will take place from March 30 to April 1, 2022 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. It will be the first time that the event has taken place outside of Hong Kong and Dubai represents a unique opportunity for the global industry to come together in a safe in-person environment.
To mark the return of the most international trade fair in the global leather industry, ILM has partnered with APLF to present a conference focused on the mega-trends sweeping across the industry in a post-pandemic and post- COP26 marketplace.
In light of the pandemic, this conference will be available to view online and will be broadcast around the same time as the live event. It will not be a simultaneous live feed.
- 12.30 – 13.10 Registration.
- 13.10 – 13.15 Martin Ricker, Content Director, International Leather Maker (ILM).
- 13.15 – 13.45 Debbie Burton, Board Member, Leather Naturally.
- 13.45 – 14.15 Deborah Taylor, Managing Director of the Sustainable Leather Foundation & Mauricio Bauer, Senior Director – Beef and Leather Supply Chains, WWF U.S.
- 14.15 – 14.45 Michael Søndergaard, CEO, Scan-Hide & Birgitte Langer, Business Development Director, Spoor.
- 14.45 – 15.00 Michael Schumpp, Associate Director, International Programs, Leather and Hide Council of America.
- 15.00 – 15.30 Coffee break and networking.
- 15.30 – 16.00 Gustavo Adrián Defeo – FSLTC, CEO, Ars Tinctoria.
- 16.00 – 16.30 Kim Sena, Sustainability Manager, JBS Couros & Federico Brugnoli, CEO, Spin360.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Florian Schrey, Account Director Brands & OEMs, Royal Smit & Zoon.
- 17.00 – Wrap-up.