After the course, you will understand:
- Definition of leather: genuine, coated, laminated, leather fibre
- Types of leather and their applications: cattle, buffalo, sheep, goat, pig, other
- Hide & Skin marks: typical marks, and uniqueness of genuine skins
- Tanning Process Steps
- Leather products and their care (wet, mouldy, sunlight, chemicals)
- How to understand leather testing
How to sign up?
You can sign up for both sessions, or either one of them. A certificate will be awarded to attendees completing both modules.