Date: 16 March 2018 (Friday)
Venue: Harbour Road Cafe, G/F, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Time: 8:30 - 9:30am (breakfast served at 8:00am)
In a shift in the market that’s here to stay, consumers want to buy brands that are doing social or environmental good. APLF invites you to share your thoughts, problems and wish list of KPIs related to the selection of new suppliers and how you bring existing suppliers up to speed with your sustainability requirements.
Topics to be discussed:
- Consumers’ demands for sustainability, speed and customization are putting great pressure on brands
- How do footwear brands respond to industry standards and the demands from the end-consumer
- What do you expect from your suppliers in terms of sustainability compliance
- Which standards and certifications are the most important
- What are your criteria for qualifying new suppliers
- What would facilitate your sourcing of new suppliers and your communication with your existing suppliers
First 15-20 minutes is for networking
Light breakfast included
If you are interested to attend, please email to [email protected] with your email, name, company name, telephone and position.
CTC Greater China at CTC Asia Ltd
Sales Director - Sustainability Officer