The only bag event of its kind for established and student designers from all over the world is open for entries from now until 6 Jan 2017 (23:59) HKT.
We are delighted to be working with two new judges this year from All Saints (https://www.allsaints.com/) and Mary + Marie (http://www.maryandmarieshop.com/) along with returning DAB judges.
“I am very excited to be judging DAB17 as I have mentored many young designers in Australia but this will be my first event in Hong Kong.”
Laila Nassar, Director of Mary + Marie, Australia
“The best bag design is inspired by humanity and is an expression of individuality, confidence and attitude.”
Jessie Wu, Merchandising Manager - Accessories of All Saints, U.K.
2017 expert judging panel include:
- Jayne Esteve-Cure, Creative Director of Jayne Fashion Agency, France
- Namhee Lee, Creative Director of Colour Planning Team, Korea Colour & Fashion Trend Centre, Korea
- Stefano Migliavacca, International Operation Manager of Ars Arpel Group, Italy
- Laila Nassar, Director of Mary + Marie, Australia
- Natalie Spelge, Fashion Promoter of Ars Arpel Group, Italy
- Suthini Tanangsnakool, Fashion Trend Forecasting Infash Thailand Institute of Fashion Research, Thailand
- Olivier Vedrine, Designer / Partner of o,o, France
- Jessie Wu, Merchandising Manager - Accessories of All Saints, U.K.
- Mountain Yam, 2008 Winner and Brand Director of 112 Mountainyam, Hong Kong
3 COMPETITION CATEGORIES & JUDGING CRITERIA
Entries are evaluated via an online platform by a panel of professional judges from around the world. They look out for unique, innovative yet trendy forms, creative use of materials and product functionality and marketability.
The competition categories this year are:
The Organisers look forward to discovering the submissions of the multi-talented international designers who will participate this year in the competition, and are excited at the prospect of sharing the results with over 20,000 fashion trade visitors at Fashion Access next March in Hong Kong.
BECOME OUR MEDIA PARTNER
As a media partner we seek your assistance with outreach and PR activities. By accepting to work with us, you will stay connected with the global fashion community and be able to reach out to over 20,000 trade buyers and 1,500 exhibitors from the fashion and leather industries. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For other enquiries, please contact the Organisers at email@example.com.