Our brand Dani Sustainable Leather is a graphic synthesis of our values. These values are put into practice every day creating a sustainable business model.
The main points are the respect of people’s integrity and their enhancement, the environmental protection through investments in research and innovation, and the pursuit of profit as a clear sign of our business model efficiency.
Dani was founded in 1950 as a small family-run tannery.
Today we are a multinational company with global positioning.
We can rely on:
• 1.200 Employees
• 170M Euros turnover (75% of which is export)
• 3 Full cycle tanneries in Italy
• 2 Operations facilities for cutting & sewing
• 2 Sales offices + showrooms in the USA and China
• 2 Instant Service stocks in Italy and the USA
Our leather helps the bold ideas of stylists and designers take shape, enhancing the interiors of high class cars, adding comfort and visual appeal to the most exclusive furniture and leather goods.
Dani leather is the result of industrial organisation, artisan skill, passion and creativity.