You can squeeze and compact solids efficiently from float and returning the float cleansed to the Drum with our Eco Compac Range
The "ECO-COMPAC" Filter for filtration of solids consist on an "Archimedean Screw" rotating next to a mesh, The solid thus separated (hair, leather scraps, etc) are pushed through a rubber cone, which in a most efficient manner, compacts and squeezes these dry (to 50% moisture content). The cleaned float is then returned to the Drum.
• Safe operation assured by means of level detector with Min/Max levels and a by-pass to take any excess float back to the Drum.
• Self-cleaning system for the filter mesh..
• Pneumatic Valves operated via the control panel to cut and/or start the flow of float to the • Filter and its return to the Drum which the Filter is working at any given time.
• Safety control panel to operate the Filter and the Valves governing the release of unfiltered float to the Filter and the return of clean float to the Drum(s).
EXAMPLES OF USE The way in which float is taken from a Drum to the Filters depends mainly on whether or not the Drum is equipped with a Recirculation System
• DRUMS WITH FLOAT RECIRCULATION SYSTEM. Float is taken out of the Drum through the axle.The Filter can be installed either on the mezzanine or at the factory floor level, whichever is more convenient and appropriate given space available.
• DRUMS WITHOUT FLOAT RECIRCULATION SYSTEM. The float leaves the Drum through the Drain Valves and is channelled to the Filter via Outside Collectors /Chutes. As long as the Drum is located at the minimum required height, the Filter can be installed on the factory floor. If Drums are not at sufficient height above floor level the Filter needs to be located below ground level.